My Favorite Room

My favorite room in my house is the living room. One reason for this is it has a big window, which I love looking out of on a rainy day. Another reason is my very comfortable couch which I love to sleep in with a soft blanket. Whether it is reading, sleeping, or just sitting down I love to do it in my living room. I have many great memories in my living room such as playing board games with my family, watching countless movies, and snuggling with my cats. My living room is a very large open space near the front door of my house, on the wall there is a T.V. with a console below it. On the console there are a couple family photos, decoration, and my gaming devices such as my Nintendo and my Oculus. The other side of the room has a very comfy and large leather couch that is on top of my carpet, in the middle of that carpet there is a large glass coffee table. Parallel to the front door is the very large window, which I love to observe my garden in. Finally my last reason for the living room is the tv, I love watching series on Netflix while it is raining outside. It makes me feel calm and at ease, these are all the reasons why I believe that the living room is the best part of my house.