Travel to the Renaissance

Last night, while I was finishing up my essay, something peculiar happened to me. I saw a flying platypus sitting across the street when I went to take a closer look, it just disappeared. My visions began to blur as everything turned black. When I woke up I took a look outside and the window seemed odd that’s when I realized I had gone back in time. The window was casement and my room was made of stone. I began to wonder what time period I was in, maybe the Middle Ages or the Renaissance. I went outside to take a walk, the town was empty like ghost town not a single soul could be seen. I saw a weird figure in the distance so I made my way towards it, I soon as I got close I could tell it was a scarecrow. The city was full of color and very artistic which caused me to believe that this way during the time of Renaissance. I could tell it was reformed from the Middle Ages, I wanted to see if anyone was in this town so I went inside a building however nothing seemed present. I must be hallucinating I thought, my vision became hazy as I woke up. It was dream however my essay wasn’t finished.