20% Project, Week 1

Hello my name is Isaac, and for my 20% project I will be rating restaurants in Orange County. I decided to pick this topic because I wanted to get to know restaurants around Orange County and I wanted to get people to try new and different food. This week my goal was to visit at least one restaurant, I achieved that goal however by next week I want to visit two restaurants. The first restaurant I visited was I Got My Sound Chicken, I Got My Sound Chicken is a Korean fried Chicken restaurant in Fullerton about 25 minutes from Tustin. I Got My Sound Chicken got a 4.8/5 rating due to their friendly staff, clean interior, flavorful food, and creativity of the food and restaurant. This week was an ok week, because I would have liked to visit more restaurants however I only had time for one. I had a struggle picking restaurants to go to because I am very indecisive, I want to pick certain restaurants a week before I actually go to them. My next goal for week 2 is I want to rate more restaurants that are closer to my home so I don’t have to bother my parents into driving me a long way just for a school project.