Underwater Job

If I were to ever have my dream job I would love to be a marine biologist. Although the salary might be low I think it is more important to pursue passion over money. The reasons for this job is that I’ve always loved going to the beach and to the tide pool where many exotic creatures hide. I remember when I first came to the United States on a vacation and went to a beach called Corona Del Mar where I observed a small crab hiding in between the rocks. The whole tide pool was filled with these fascinating creatures and that’s when I realized that marine biology is what I was into. Another reason I would love to be a marine biologist is that I love going to the aquarium and it makes me feel that nothing matters and as a marine biologist I could see all these animals in their natural habitat. My final reason for wanting to be a marine biologist is that I want to travel all around the world studying fascinating creatures while in return I get payed to do what I love. Although I will probably not follow through this career due to the low salary I would love to be a marine biologist.